Our worlds turn so quickly and we’re always on the go. Enjoy a quick and easy recipe from the kitchen of Donita Brooks and pack endless flavor into your busy days:
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 7oz can Chipotle peppers in adobo
- 2 Tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Chop chipotles or blend in food processor. Transfer to a medium bowl and add garlic and ¼ cup olive oil. Mix well.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in gallon Ziploc bag and add pepper mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Grill or saute over high heat until both sides of chicken are well seared to your liking. Lower heat and finish cooking chicken until cooked throughout. This should take about 10-12 minutes per side. Check chicken with a thermometer if necessary. (Chicken is cooked when it reaches 160°F.
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with herb of choice (I suggest oregano or cilantro).
Never miss a recipe and never miss a meal. Get on our e-mail list and we’ll make sure you get our recipes sent right to your inbox.